BELL M8 CARBON
BELL M8 CARBON
NOTE - Bell's inventory changes weekly as they work hard to keep up with demand. Contact us for an up-to-date stocking list.
The M4 has evolved. The M8 Carbon offers all the features of Bell’s legendary M series in an advanced, updated & lightweight format.
The M8 is suitable for all forms of racing & recommended for those who prefer a wider field of vision and/or wear glasses.
- All forms of racing
- Offers Bell’s traditional styling
- Ultra-lightweight carbon shell
- High pressure molding system for improved shell strength
- Offers a superior ventilation system that includes direct flow chin bar vents & manual level air intakes
- Multi-piece, multi-density high-impact custom bead absorbing liner offers both low and high velocity impact protection
- The hollow synthetic rubber gasket seal ensures zero air & water penetration
- The integrated channels in the face piece offers multiple choices regarding the installation of drinking tube systems & radio systems
- The interior has an ultra, plush grey Comfort-Max FR fabric to enhance comfort & offers superior moisture wicking elements
- Pro-style, multi foam density interior with contoured cheek pads offers a professional fit
- Large eye-port
- SRV-8/3MM SVR Shield (SVR-1 Pivot System) – Clear Shield
- M6 terminal hardware for H & N devices
- Draw string helmet bag included
- Hex wrench included
- Sizes 7 1/8 Minus (57-) to 7 5/8 Plus (61+)
- Carbon finish
- Snell SA2015 homologation
- FIA8859-2015 homologation