NOTE - Bell's inventory changes weekly as they work hard to keep up with demand. Contact us for an up-to-date stocking list.
This is the karting version of Bell's popular RS7 helmet. Since Karting are not required ro be fire-retardant the helmets are separately homologated (Snell K). This also means they are lighter than Snell SA helmets. Both the RS7 and the RS-K helmets are derivatives of Bell's Advanced Series HP7 - the carbon fiber helmet used by pro-racers. The RSK-7 comes with Bell's double screen anti-fog visor - they work.
- Snell K2015
- Lightweight carbon composite shell
- Ventilation system using 14 intake and extraction channels.
- Available aerodynamic accessories (chin-bar, top gurneys, rear spoiler)
- Multipiece, multi-density high-impact custom bead absorbing liner offers protection for both high and low impact knocks.
- The hollow synthetic rubber gasket surrounding the port ensures zero air and water penetration.
- Pro-style, multi-foam density interior. Foam cloth cover has superior moisture wicking properties.
- The karting styled interior has removable/replaceable cheek pads.
- The DSAF (double screen anti-fog) shield is standard.
- Sizes: SM (57) - XL (61+)
- White only