Race seats - latest news November 2017
- Arriving December, Racetech will have a full re-stock of our favorite seat. The RT4009 W Stealth.
- The Stealth model replaces the gray patches with a black suede and the embroidery says 009 in a discrete, gun-metal thread. Racetech's standard fitting is pretty slim - the wide version has been a much better fit for our customers. These sell-out quickly.
- For November only we can offer free side-mount brackets with any seat purchase.
- Recaro is a little over-stock on some of their seats, which allows us to be more flexible on the prices for - Pole Position, Profi, Profi XL and the Pro Racer Hans. Plus the seats are on the east coast - so shipping will be quicker. We cannot advertise the discounts so contact us.
- Recaro also has added some new models & variations to their 2018 product line - which is pretty unusual for them. There's a limited edition Expert with a houndstooth insert & a limited edition Speed with a Recaro gradient insert. Yes, similar to Bride.
- Corbeau has a new off-road seat - the Apex $299. The Apex is a direct bolt-in (no extra brackets required) to the Polaris RZR and ACE. They will fit into most side-by-sides with little or no modification. AND we know they are more comfortable. Visit our product page for more details.
- For 2018 seems that Corbeau has taken a dislike to the color blue and not that fond of gray or some spices. The Trailcat is new but the CR1 is dead. Our product page has the detail. There are price increases for 2018, so if you have plans to buy a pair, or like blue contact us now.
DON'T PROCRASTINATE - meaning do not wait until spring. Order earlier rather than later, since most race and performance seats are imported. Stocks get really low come March.
ALSO - if you can always choose your seat before you pick your roll bar or fit a roll cage.That's the one request from our go-to roll bar/cage fitter.